This is a minor release, but we did some good bug squashin this time around. You can use the 1Password > Check for Updates menu to grab the new version, and here’s a rundown of what’s new:
- Replaced the .1report extension with plain old .html for Diagnostic Reports.
- Updated the Switch to Agile Keychain window to make it clear what the password is for, added the ability to specify a reminder hint.
- Updated Registration Required prompt.
- Fixed rare 1Password freezing problem that could happen on launch.
- Search no longer includes item UUIDs in the search criteria.
- Fixed problem where the contents of the Sync Conflict Resolver Window was empty in some cases.
- Fixed memory leak in Safari extension.
- Fixed missing localization of several strings.
Chief Media Producer, Agile Web Solutions