Plus, until the end of 2012, it’s on sale for just $7.99 as a universal app for both iPhone and iPad—that’s over 50% off! Of course, we could give you over 20 reasons to love the new 1Password for iOS, but we’ll let the press have their say:
- Matthew Panzarino of The Next Web, who did a great interview with our co-founder, Dave Teare, for the release: “This really is the best version of 1Password yet.”
- Jeff Gamet of The Mac Observer: “1Password 4 is simply a must have app for every iPhone and iPad owner that’s moved beyond keeping passwords on a Post-It note — which should be you.”
- Federico Viticci of MacStories: “With a cleaner, more powerful, and consistent experience, 1Password 4 is a great update.”
- Geoffrey Goetz of GigaOM: “AgileBits has taken user feedback to heart and really enhanced an already great product.”
- Glenn Fleishman of TidBITS: “I find 1Password 4 a substantial improvement.”
- Christine Chan of AppAdvice: “If you haven’t experienced 1Password yet, then there’s no better time than now.”
I could go on, and on, and on, but I think you get the point. We love 1Password 4 for iOS, the press loves it, and we truly believe you’ll love it too, especially since it’s still over 50% off through the end of 2012!