The family of Apps that Love 1Password has grown once again! This time it’s MUDRammer, which marks 1Password’s first foray into iOS gaming, specifically the text-based dungeon-y and crawling-y genre of gaming.
MUDRammer is an iPhone and iPad client for MUDs, or Multi-User Dungeon games. They’re online, multiplayer, text-based dungeon games, and MUDRammer gives you a leg up with its new 1Password integration. You can now set 1Password as your default browser for links in MUDRammer, and you can tap the title bar to quickly search 1Password for a Login for the current MUD in which you’re playing.
Thanks a lot to Jonathan Hersh for adding 1Password to MUDRammer! You can grab the update in the App Store now.
Other posts in this series
- Apps that Love 1Password: Orbit for App.net (September 16, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: Tappd That for tracking your beer to-dos, to-done (August 7, 2013)
- Expense Tool 2 adds 1Password support to create, enter passcodes (July 31, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: Pushpin for Pinboard (June 18, 2013)
- Apps That Love 1Password: Dispatch (June 6, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: Crux Web Browser and Downloader (June 4, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: iCab Mobile (May 17, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: MUDRammer (May 7, 2013)
- Feed Wrangler for iOS debuts with 1Password login support (May 1, 2013)
- A somewhat ordered list of iOS apps that integrate 1Password (April 3, 2013)
- Mr. Reader, Edgewise add support for 1Password for iOS (March 30, 2013)
- Notefile joins the 1Password Integration Club! (March 29, 2013)
- Etsy adds 1Password support to its iPhone, iPad app (March 27, 2013)
- Poster brings WordPress and 1Password closer together on iOS (February 6, 2013)
- Tweetbot hops on the 1Password train (February 4, 2013)
- Felix for iPhone shakes hands with 1Password (January 29, 2013)