This is particularly good news for me, as iCab has been my main iOS browser for quite a while. With the big version 7.0 upgrade Alexander released, iCab Mobile’s action menu now lets you switch to 1Password for iOS and AutoSearch for the Login for iCab’s current webpage. Swipe the Login item, tap the clipboard to copy your password, switch back to iCab, and log right in.
Bonus points: 1Password will erase your password from iOS’s clipboard after 90 seconds. You can adjust this Clear Clipboard option under Settings > Security.
Thanks to Alexander Clauss for making it easier to securely log into webpages with iCab Mobile and 1Password!
Other posts in this series
- Apps that Love 1Password: Orbit for App.net (September 16, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: Tappd That for tracking your beer to-dos, to-done (August 7, 2013)
- Expense Tool 2 adds 1Password support to create, enter passcodes (July 31, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: Pushpin for Pinboard (June 18, 2013)
- Apps That Love 1Password: Dispatch (June 6, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: Crux Web Browser and Downloader (June 4, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: iCab Mobile (May 17, 2013)
- Apps that Love 1Password: MUDRammer (May 7, 2013)
- Feed Wrangler for iOS debuts with 1Password login support (May 1, 2013)
- A somewhat ordered list of iOS apps that integrate 1Password (April 3, 2013)
- Mr. Reader, Edgewise add support for 1Password for iOS (March 30, 2013)
- Notefile joins the 1Password Integration Club! (March 29, 2013)
- Etsy adds 1Password support to its iPhone, iPad app (March 27, 2013)
- Poster brings WordPress and 1Password closer together on iOS (February 6, 2013)
- Tweetbot hops on the 1Password train (February 4, 2013)
- Felix for iPhone shakes hands with 1Password (January 29, 2013)