The Because We Love You Sale

UPDATE: The Because We Love You Sale will be ending the evening of May 27, 2015.

Everything we do here at AgileBits is with you in our hearts & minds: whether it’s sharing tips & tricks to enhance your security, squashing bugs & implementing exciting new features, or answering your questions in our Support Forums, our focus is always on you.  And every once in a while we like to go all out and show how much we appreciate you by having a good old-fashioned sale.

We usually like to focus a sale around a holiday or a release from a certain California-based fruit company, but today we were searching for another reason to celebrate. So we gathered our crack marketing team around the MacBook and started brainstorming ideas:

• Dinosaurs are awesome! Okay, maybe we’re just really excited for that new prehistoric blockbuster that’s coming soon to a theater near you.
  • Someone on the team had a birthday! It’s true, there’ve been a number of May birthdays here at AgileBits, but we’ve already overdosed on sugary frosting.
  • Baseball’s back! But really, we just wanted to sing “Take me out to the ballgame.”
  • Spring is here?  It’s been done a billion times before.  Boring.
  • We love you! Oh, there it is. What better reason do we need than just to simply say…

we love you. And to show how much we care, we’re knocking 30% off 1Password across the board on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.

While our love for you will last forever, this sale won’t. So if you or someone you love has been holding off on buying 1Password, now is the time to say, “I love you, too.”

You can pick up a Mac/Windows bundle (or grab them separately) on our AgileBits Store. 1Password for Mac is also available on the Mac App Store. And 1Password for iOS is on the iOS App Store, and 1Password for Android on Google Play.

• Andrew Costen
      Andrew Costen says:

The sale is 30% off and the upgrade price is currently 50% off, so I’d suggest going for the upgrade price if you already have an earlier version of 1Password. If you’re asking if we’ll be discounting the upgrade price even more, then no, we probably won’t be doing that.

1. Pat K
    Pat K says:

I might be missing something but I do not see the 30% savings associated with the IOS 7.99 that App Store is quoting for the Pro in purchase pricing. Please confirm process.

• Andrew Costen
      Andrew Costen says:

Sorry, I need to ask you to clarify. What price are you seeing in the App Store? It’s normally $9.99 USD (slightly higher in some countries thanks to the exchange rate).

2. Gupta
    Gupta says:

what is coupon code? “we love you” or “i love you, too.” ? does spaces matter? Is it still working coupon code? I tried above two codes(as it is) to make bundle purchase. Still no success..

3. michel
    michel says:

If I bought a license for my PC, do I also need to pay to use premium features on my android app?
    And I thought upgrades were automatic?

• Andrew Costen
      Andrew Costen says:

1Password is actually a separate purchase per platform (operating system), so you would still have to buy the Premium features separately. Updates are generally automatic, depending on the version of 1Password you’re talking about (and how you have it set up), but not always. 1Password 3 to 4 for iOS and Mac, for instance, was not an automatic upgrade since 1Password 4 was a different app altogether.

• Andrew Costen
      Andrew Costen says:

I’m sorry to hear you missed the sale. We do have sales fairly often, so keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook accounts, since we generally announce them there when they occur.

4. Kiki
    Kiki says:

AHHH! I was updating my iOS apps yesterday and decided to check into the mac and iOS syncing today! I missed the sale too :( Will there be another sale coming soon?

• Andrew Costen
      Andrew Costen says:

We do have sales fairly often, so please keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook accounts, since we normally announce them there when they happen.

5. Andrew Costen
    Andrew Costen says:

One more thing I should add for anybody who missed the sale. In addition to keeping an eye on our Twitter and/or Facebook accounts, I’d also suggest subscribing to this blog (at http://feeds.feedburner.com/agilebits) since we often announce sales and other important information here too.

6. The Protsley
    The Protsley says:

This is confusing. My confirmation email from May 22 says “To use the offer, visit 1Password and show this email,” and “Expires June 25, 2015.” The website redirects me to the Google Play Store. I launch the app, go to Settings, Premium Features, tap ‘Buy now,’ but the 30% off price doesn’t appear.

7. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I’ve been trying to buy 1password at a fair price for years, but have missed every sale. If it were priced in the $30-35 range, you would have had my money years ago.

• Andrew Costen
      Andrew Costen says:

I’m sorry to hear you missed the sale. As I mentioned above, I’d suggest keeping an eye on our Twitter and/or Facebook accounts, and also suggest subscribing to this blog (at http://feeds.feedburner.com/agilebits) since we often announce sales and other important information here too.