Cyber Security Sale!

US President Obama declared that October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month. As you can imagine, we’re pretty excited about this! Here at AgileBits, we believe that every month is Cyber Security Awareness month. Even better, others have joined President Obama’s initiative, from Canada’s oldest university to the entire country of Belgium. All around the world, universities, corporations, and governments are recognizing the critical importance of online security. This is really fantastic news for everyone.

Are you doing everything you can to protect your most important information? If you’re not already using 1Password and taking advantage of its strong, AES 256-bit encryption, today’s a great day to start.

We want to make it easy for you to keep your digital information secure. That’s why, for a limited time, we are taking 40% off all of 1Password apps. That includes Mac, Windows, the Pro Features in 1Password for iOS and the Premium Features in 1Password for Android. Please join our celebration of increasing cyber security awareness around the globe by protecting yourself and your friends and family.

1. wtstb2015
    wtstb2015 says:

This sale is good timing considering what LastPass announced today. I moved to 1Password from LastPass a few months ago and couldn’t be happier.

• Megan O'Brien
      Megan O'Brien says:

We haven’t determined the end date for this sale yet, so I can’t give you a firm answer. But it’s one of those “it’s such a great deal that it can’t last for too long!” type of scenarios, so you’ll want to grab your license soon so you don’t miss out. :)

2. Martin
    Martin says:

Fantastic! I’ve been a LastPass user for a few years but after the LogMeIn announcement it’s time to switch. Thanks for the discount.

• Megan O'Brien
      Megan O'Brien says:

Hi Martin,

Welcome to 1Password, we’re so happy that you trust us to keep your important data secure! If you ever have any questions, our team is available to help. :)

3. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
    Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore says:

I didn’t know what to get my friend for his birthday… Now I know. For 24$ it’s a steal :D

4. Arun
    Arun says:

I switched to 1Password from LastPass months ago because it offered me a cloud free solution. While I have since switched to dropbox sync, I take comfort in knowing I can go back to Wifi sync if I lost trust in dropbox. Mostly, I appreciate knowing even if AgileBits ceased to exist as a company or was bought, it does not affect the usability of the current versions of 1Password I have installed and I remain in control of my data.

• eva
      eva says:

Hi Arun,

I’m so glad to hear how much you appreciate both our Dropbox and local sync options. Customers as great as you are the reason that we are able to put so much love into 1Password!

• Arun
      Arun says:

Also a word of appreciation for your support team. After I migrated, there were a number of questions relating to usage; posting these in the support forum got me a useful response well within 24 hours.