Holiday sale header

Happy Holidays from AgileBits

Hello Everyone!

With Santa almost here, I figured it was time to give Dave an early Christmas present and let him unwrap something new this year: a newsletter for everyone, written by someone new. ;)

And, since it has a few goodies in it, I decided that it would be even more fun to spread the joy and include a blog post too! Plus, I always enjoy the chance to talk with all of you!

Update on 1Password for Teams

Harold: Christmas 2015

1Password for Teams continues to move through our beta testing and we have seen a number of businesses, schools and families signing up and reserving their team name. Have you signed up yet?

Reserve your team name now!

I’m pretty sure Santa will find it much easier to check his list twice when it is a secured note that he can share with his top elves. Plus, sharing the login information with NORAD for his annual flight will be even easier!

An Extra Special Holiday Sale

Holiday sale 2015 tree ornament

Sharing over the holiday season is one of my favourite things – so much so that I am bringing back our holiday bonanza sale! 12 days of Christmas + 8 nights of Hanukkah + 7 days of Kwanzaa + 8 tiny reindeer for good luck = 35% off all platforms!

Much like the holidays, the sale will be over before you know it, so indulge in a bit of last-minute gifting before you enjoy a big meal. :)

Until next time, please give your loved ones a hug for me, and remember to leave a comment below or join us in the forums if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do to help make your holidays more secure.

Sara snowman footer

• Sara Teare
      Sara Teare says:

Hi Naeemchak,

Thanks for writing in! The discount is available through our Webstore for students, however we are not able to combine the sale with purchases made through other sites, like the Mac App Store, iTunes, or GooglePlay. The price you see on those sites is the current sale price. Please let us know if you have any other questions:)

Enjoy the day,

• Tim Grant
      Tim Grant says:

I need to speak with someone at 1password. I want to reinstate my account and cannot figure out how to do it is there a way to contact a person?

• Tim
      Tim says:

I have an existing account with 1Password. My account was suspended for some reason, I’m not sure why quite some time ago but I’ve been able to use one password ever since . I would like to reinstate my account and update it with any new updates. Can someone contact me and help me through this process?

• Sara Teare
      Sara Teare says:

Hi Richard,

If you purchase through our Webstore ( there is a “This is a gift” check box so your receipt goes to you, and the license goes to the lucky person you are gifting too. Unfortunately, the Mac App Store does not have this feature as of yet. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Have a good evening,

1. Paul
    Paul says:

Hi, how’s the Android app coming along? Been an appreciative pro user for a few years now and very much hoping fingerprint unlocking is coming real soon…?

• Megan O'Brien
      Megan O'Brien says:

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for checking in on us – we really appreciate your long-time support of 1Password! I don’t have any news on Android right now, but that doesn’t mean that our team isn’t busy at work – we just make it a policy not to comment on unreleased features. We’d hate to promise something that later became impossible due to factors beyond our control. I’ll be sure to mention to the development team that you’re excited to see fingerprint unlock just as soon as it’s possible.

Have a fantastic holiday,

Megan :)

• Sara Teare
      Sara Teare says:

Hi Rich:)

Our licenses are per user, per platform, not per machine. So if you have two Macs, or two PCs, then one license is all you need. If you have a Mac and a PC, then you’d need the discounted bundle license for each machine.

Once you get 1Password set up on one machine, then you can pick the sync method that works best for you. Our guide below will help you out:

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Enjoy your evening:)

2. Jim
    Jim says:

How long will the sale last? I’ve downloaded a trial version and it would be nice if the sale went until the start of the “happy new year” :) Knowing that would help me both plan, and be easier on the finances. Thanks.

• Megan O'Brien
      Megan O'Brien says:

Hi Jim,

I can certainly understand wanting to plan out expenses this time of the year! Unfortunately, we don’t have a definitive end date for the sale. We plan to continue the sale through the ‘holidays’ (which includes New Year’s Eve) but I don’t know how soon it will end after that.

We will update users on Twitter (@1Password) and Facebook ( when the sale is in its final days, but I recommend you take advantage of this sale as soon as possible!

I’m sorry I can’t give you a better answer, but I do wish you a very happy holiday!

• Sara Teare
      Sara Teare says:

Hi Steve!

No code needed for the 35% off – if you visit our store ( the prices already reflect the sale, as will the Mac App Store, iTunes, and the GooglePlay store. Act fast though, as the sale is ending VERY soon:)

Happy New Year,