Get Productive Sale header

Getting Productive

Update: The Get Productive Sale ended on January 30th, 2016.

Hello Everyone!

2016 iconHave you gotten 2016 off to a good start? I hope so! Getting organized is often at the top of the list of resolutions, and 1Password can help get you there!

As you may have seen in our most recent newsletter, we’ve been busy working away on our latest updates for 1Password for Mac and 1Password for iOS. Dave and I also spent some time going over 1Password for Teams, and how it could be used for our Family. You can read more about that in his blog post.

Our newsletters have lots of great things, including a look into what we are working on next. We hear from customers all the time that our newsletter is something special. I just know you’ll love it, and I encourage you to sign up today.

Get Productive sale title

Almost as nice as getting productive and being organized is finding out that what you’ve been looking for is on sale! We’ve placed 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows on sale for 50% off their regular price! This is a limited time offer, so act fast:)

We love hearing from all of you. Did you know that you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with all the latest information? We like to run the occasional contest for 1Password swag, so following along is a great way to join in the fun. We’ve also got Instagram if you want to get a closer look at things happening around our office.

394 labyrinth

And remember, if you ever feel like you are stuck in a Labyrinth, turn to page 394 and see our discussion forums. Our team is always ready to turn on the light!

• Sara Teare
      Sara Teare says:

Hi Heinz!

Thanks for reaching out to us – all of our sales are different. Sometimes it’s just iOS/Android, sometimes it’s just Mac and Windows, and sometimes it is all of them:)

The best way to find out about any potential sales is to keep an eye here on our blog, or follow us on Twitter (@1Password) or on Facebook!

Enjoy your evening,

• Aleen Simms
      Aleen Simms says:

Hi Jiang!

We’re working on a new app for Windows 10 that will have support for several different languages :) We’ll post to the blog when it’s ready!

1. Sara Teare
    Sara Teare says:

Hi Rossaue,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 1Password is licenses per user, per platform, so if you are using a Windows machine and a Mac, you would need two licenses. Our Android and iOS are free, with in-app purchases if you want the extra features. We do offer bundled Mac + Windows licensing also. For more details, you can see our post here:

Please let us know if you have any other questions:)

2. jklags
    jklags says:

Hello, I’d love to take advantage of the 50% off offer, but am not finding a link for this. Might you help?
    Also, if I’d like to use 1Password on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone, do I need to purchase a package? Thanks!1

• eva
      eva says:

Hi there!

Unfortunately, our sale has ended. I’m so sorry that you missed it. I’d encourage you to write in to us at and let us see what we can do to make you happy.

Sadly,we do not have a package for both our Mac and our iOS apps. You can, however, download the iPhone and iPad for free and use most of the features for completely free. We do have some additional features that you may purchase for $9.99, once you have had time to familiarize yourself with the app.

Best wishes,

3. Anderson
    Anderson says:

Hi, I wanted to purchase the Windows + Mac bundle yesterday. I downloaded the trial, switched over my passwords, and set up the syncing. But when I went back to the store today, the sale was gone! I missed it by one day! Is there any way I can get it back?

4. Thomas Gage
    Thomas Gage says:

As per comment above by Anderson, I had the same experience, spent a fair amount of time converting mSecure to 1Password, only to have the sale on Windows 1Password disappear the day after I did the conversion. I’m also apparently one day late!