Teespring: CACW featured image

Captain Password: Civil War

When the AgileBits team gets together for our annual family gathering, an amazing treat we get is a t-shirt made especially for the occasion. One of our shirts this year resembled Captain America‘s shield and it was a colossal hit!

We really wanted to make this shirt available to you, and now we can. The planets have aligned, enabling us to express our love for our customers, 1Password, superheroes, and swag, in a limited-time Teespring campaign.

For five days only, you can choose your team:

Iron Clad. With the latest technology at your command, you bend passwords to your will and keep your data safe. The sound of your vaults locking makes enemies quake with fear!

Captain Password. Your versatile shield keeps your foes at a distance. Fifty characters of gibberish or wordlist-generated protection, they’ll never be able to guess!

Choose the gear (by May 11, 2016), watch the film, then create your own team of superheroes at 1password.com!

Buy your limited edition 1Password t-shirt today!

[Update] This particular t-shirt sale is now over. Captain Password won the day, 59 to Iron Clad’s 32. We really had a lot of fun with this and hope to do something like it again.

We love seeing 1Password shirts out in the wild. If you take a selfie, please do tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Thanks for playing with us, and enjoy your shirts!

• nik
      nik says:

Great idea, Brett! It’s too short notice to set this up for this particular campaign, but it would be cool to do something like this in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hey Brett,

It’s a great idea but we purposely put the price as low as we could so more people could enjoy these shirts.

1. Dave Teare

It was a tough choice but I couldn’t resit the Iron Clad! Now that I completed the order, however, I feel like I need Captain Password. Tough decision!

• julie
      julie says:

Team Red Shirt appreciates your decision. I know many ‘Bits have been ordering two shirts. So, I ordered two Iron Clads.

Because, Team Red Shirt.

• Sara Teare
      Sara Teare says:

I’m wondering if that is an evil henchman laugh there and you have plans for t-domination some nefarious way? ;)

We’ve had lots of folks asking for shirts over the years, and while we’d love to have a permanent swag-shop, making sure all things 1Password are awesome is our top priority. This was a fun way to give those people who were interested a chance to participate:)

2. Brandon Russell
    Brandon Russell says:

Maybe I’m doing something wrong because I did not get a notice 1Password started this limited-time campaign, despite the fact that I do receive newsletters from Dave (and team)… I went to the website to if there were any updates on a Windows teams/family-capable edition of 1Password, just to come across this campaign and found out I’m too late to get some swag. That’s a huge bummer.

I signed up hoping enough additional people will do the same so TeeSpring will produce some more.

Great idea anyways. Thanks 1Password.

P.S. I love IronMan and his tech, but #CaptainPassword all the way!

• nik
      nik says:

Hi, Brandon, I’m really sorry that you missed this sale. Since it was a limited-time “fun stuff” thing, we announced the campaign and a last-minute reminder on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks so much for subscribing to our newsletter! We respect your time and inbox and so generally save the newsletter for announcements and 1Password updates. For complete coverage of AgileBits goings-on, including fun stuff like the t-shirt campaign, you may like to subscribe to the blog.